Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Cat Jammies

So..... there is no surprise that I like cats. There is also no surprise that I am forcing this love on to my child. My friends have also helped make this happen. But here is how the whole story starts...

Once James and I found out we were pregnant, we decided not to find out what we were having. This made it challenging for our friends to buy clothes for our soon to be child, and it meant we got more gift cards to later buy clothes of the appropriate gender. Anywhoo, my bestest friend, Mrs. Smith, got me a glorious supply of gifts that would help me as my new role as mommy. And one of those gifts was this great cat pajama set. It is pictured below. Some may say that it is a little too girlie for a little boy, but I love it because it shows our love for cats, and now I have successfully forced my cat obsession on to the whole family!

Luke in his adorable kitty pajamas!

2 comments:

  1. Although baby Luke is adorable in his cat jammies and I am so excited to see him absorbing the love of cats...but where is Zoey?! I love Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks handsome in his cats, just purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete