Sunday, March 4, 2018

Cat Stroller

Yep. That's right. It's a thing. You can buy a stroller for your cat. And you can wheel this cat around the neighborhood in a stroller. I personally love the idea. And I had one all picked out to buy, and then shortly after found out I was pregnant and was going to need to use that money for baby things. So the stroller didn't happen. I know that Zoey would love the stroller and I have made it my mission to find a way to get Zoey to go on a walk with me. We have tried a leash (yes I am that person), and it did not work so well. Then the other day, I pulled out Luke's stroller and ZOEY JUMPED RIGHT IN! My cat stroller problems are solved!! We can all now go on walks as a family, and Zoey will be with us too! So if you see a lady with a cat in a stroller, don't worry it's just me, the crazy cat lady :)

Here is a picture to prove it!

3 comments: