Monday, March 5, 2018

Meowy Chirstmas

So it is no surprise that I love cats. And this year, in addition to my cat-child, I was able to celebrate Christmas with my baby this year! I always love kitty-puns and I have now passed the tradition on to my family. As you can see in the picture below Luke is proudly supporting his "Meowy Christmas, Purr, Purr, Purr" onesie. I saw it on Amazon and I went for it! 
 It is also no surprise that my husband loves my cat just as much as I do. I have also managed to get him to love that cat puns and the cheesy shirts. He actually has several for almost every holiday! You will probably get to see those in the future posts! In this picture we are all wearing our cheesy cat sweaters, and more importantly Zoey is wearing a "human" Christmas sweater.
I know we added another person to our family, but we still want to make sure Zoey loves us and she knows that we love her all the same! So in great Orson fashion I wish you all a late "Meowy Christmas".

3 comments:

  1. I love the cat puns and I love Zoey! The sweaters are ridiculously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchase my mother a christmas sweater or tshirt every year. This year I got her one that said "Meowy Christmas" and had that two way sequin thing on the front. She said it's her favorite one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Granny was a cat lover. We purchased her a plethora of cat sweatshirts, t-shirts, and socks over the years. My favorite "ugly" Christmas sweater to wear is one of hers with a cat on it! I love your cat posts and the new addition to them this year!

    ReplyDelete