Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Masters Program

This year, in addition to being pregnant, and a volleyball coach, and a teacher, I decided to also start my masters degree. This may have not been one of my brightest moments, but I decided to do it, and I will hopefully graduate with my friends May of 2019. I am seeking a Masters degree in Elementary Education. It has been a fun experience, and I am learning that there are many things I can work on as a teacher, and there are several things that I do well.

Now I am sure you are wondering where the cat part comes in.... well here it is. Zoey loves to hang out with my while I do my homework on Saturday mornings. We usually curl up on the couch, under the heaty blanket and attempt to finish my homework. Here is a picture to prove it....



It has gotten a little more challenging to work on my homework and cuddle with Zoey since Luke's arrival. But I am doing my best as a cat mom!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still loving that Zoey girl! What a good cat to offer moral support for her human!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for pursuing your degree on top of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat at my house (El) fancies herself a typer. So far, I don't think she's a budding linguist. But, who knows maybe one day we'll have a Fern and Charlotte moment. Good luck on your masters, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete