Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Cat's Perspective

5:30 AM: Human's are still asleep. I must wake them up now. I don't need anything. I am just bored.

5:45 AM: The clock is making noise, this means I am allowed to annoy humans with my cuteness.

6:00 AM: One human is taking a shower. I must jump in, but freak out and attack once the water hits me.

6:15AM: The porcelain bowl is open. I must jump in and play.

6:16AM: I jumped in the white bowl and I am regretting it deeply. The human is angry and is now making me take a bath!

6:17AM: I hate baths, I must claw my human to DEATH!

6:30AM: Human finally feeds me. I was so hungry. The human is eating their food, I must eat it too!

6:45AM: The human is talking in the annoying baby voice again. And is leaving. I won't miss them. Wait the car is pulling away! I miss you human! Come back! I will meow until you come back.

6:55AM: I don't miss the human any more. I will eat and sleep and use the bathroom all day until the human returns.

7:00AM-5:00PM: Eat, Sleep, Poop.

5:05PM: Human returns. Human keeps using annoying baby voice. I will tolerate it only until they feed me.

5:30PM: Humans are eating their dinner. I must have it. It is better than the brown pebbles they feed me.

6:00PM: The humans are watching TV. I will enjoy being alone.

6:30PM: I missed the humans.

6:31PM: They are annoying again.

7:00PM: I can't catch the stupid red dot. Why do the humans do this to me???

7:30PM: I am worn out from the red dot. I will probably never catch it.

8:00PM: The humans are going to bed. I must be OBNOXIOUS! I will jump on the bed, run around the house, and knock over lamps!

8:05PM: Never mind I am tired. I miss my humans good night.

1 comment:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! I think I might actually you cat a little now :)

    ReplyDelete