Thursday, March 17, 2016

Gluten

Gluten is a wonderful magical substance. It is used in breads, cereals, donuts and cupcakes. Recently my husband and I have gone "gluten-free" in order to help with his stomach issues. Eliminating gluten has solved the problem so I am glad we have done this. But let me tell you, I have missed bread! Bread is so tasty and yummy. Bread is great with any meal and can be eaten with literally any type of food. I miss you gluten.

Now I bet you are like, "Mrs. Orson, you are supposed to be writing about cats!" Oh don't worry children here it comes...

Even the smallest member of the family has gone gluten free. Cat food is naturally gluten-free so it was pretty easy for Zoey to transition. She does also eat with us at the table. I mean the cat is sitting on my lap starring at the food I am eating and often times I will pass her some. She has taken to the lack of bread just like the rest of us. (Cats do actually eat bread FYI). So all in all, Gluten the whole family misses you, but we do like the affects it has had on Mr. Orson and his tummy.

Maybe one day I will get to eat bread again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment