Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cat Personality

Zoey is my precious baby. I am sure that once again you could tell from earlier posts that I love and adore my cat Zoey. My husband and I treat her like she is our daughter, and we love her so much. She is pretty precious, not going to lie. You will all be so very lucky if I ever let you meet her :).

Anyway, Zoey and all cats really, has a weird personality. Cats can be very interesting in that way. Here is a list of a few of the weird things my cat-child does...

1. She will come running to the kitchen if you open the freezer. She has a weird obsession with ice. When she hears the freezer door open, you have to give the cat a piece of ice. It is tradition. She will also proudly play with the ice cube until it either melts, or gets stuck under the fridge. The second option is what happens the most.

2. Zoey also loves to jump in the toilet. I have already written a blog post about this incident, and it led to some very interesting stories. Now we simply make sure to close the toilet seat to make sure Zoey doesn't "accidentally" fall in.

3. Zoey loves staring out the window. Every time I leave the house and come home, she will be staring out the window waiting for her mommy to come home. I am not entirely sure what else she does all day, since I am at work, but I wrote a blog about what I think she does. You should also read that entry. It is pretty amazing.

4. Zoey loves closets. We have 3 closets in this house. When you open one of the three she will run out and hide in the closet. One time I didn't know she was in the closet and she ended up getting stuck for an hour! Oops!

5. Zoey loves playing on the Ipad. It's true she does. They have "cat apps". Google it, it's a real thing. Her high score is 120 points. That's a big deal score for cats. (Maybe I will write about the app for future blogs:))

These are a few of the abnormal oddities about my cat-child. There are a million more things I could write about, but I think I'll just leave you with the highlights. She is crazy and weird, but by golly do we still love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment