Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cat Filibuster

Today I went to the capitol of good 'ole Missouri! I had actually never been there. It was absolutely beautiful. I was also granted the privilege of walking up to the whispering room. In this room you can literally whisper and people across the room can hear you! It truly is so amazing!

Any who, on the trip to the Capitol I was able to see a filibuster take place. A filibuster is literally one person talking for hours, this one in particular had gone on for 18 hours, about whatever they want! And of course after witnessing this I turned to Mrs. Smith and said my next blog will be a filibuster about cats. So here you go.....

Cats are the most beautiful creatures in the whole wide world. They love their owners unconditionally, and will always beg you for food. They are natural born leaders, and will leave their parents rather early. It is in this stage that they gain their independence and leave home. Did you know that Lions and Tigers are very similar to cats. They are just scarier. I have a story about my cat, she is 9 months, and is a calico color. She is 11 pounds or 176 ounces. Her favorite toy is a lazer pointer. The story is about the time she jumped in the toilet. That is right she jumped in the toilet. Toilets come in so many different colors. They are also not expensive to purchase. I personally would love it if my husband would buy a zebra print toilet. I really do love zebra print. My classroom looks like a zebra threw up in it. I have a classroom because I am a teacher. I love all my students. And my students think I am crazy for dedicating 31 days to cats. (Pretend this went on for 24 hours straight!)

What you just experienced was a filibuster. I am telling you, it was insane. He would jump from topic to topic, talking about random things that didn't make sense, but somehow all managed to fit together perfectly. It was truly amazing and I am so glad I was given the opportunity to experience it all.
My 11 pound cat Zoey.

3 comments:

  1. really cool story mrs.orson

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool story mrs.orson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the randomness, and filibusters are impressive!!

    ReplyDelete