Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Family

"Family is the most important thing in the world" Princess Diana

You don't get to choose your family. The don't really get to choose you either. However, they are the people who will love you no matter what happens in life. They will pick you up when you fall, they will make you laugh when you are sad, and they will make the happy moments even happier! I know that as a child we all go through that time period where we don't want to listen to our parents, you get really mad at them...you get the picture. But trust me you will regret that decision. Those people will always be there in your life! And they will always pick you up when you fall! 

I love my family, the two-legged members and or course the four-legged members :) The picture at the top is a pic of my new family and the one at the bottom is my family, minus the kitties! 

James, Me, Mommy, Daddy, and Kaitlin

And here is a picture of James and my sister. She loves him more than me, even though she is blood related to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment