Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Twins

Oliver and Holly

The twins, or Holly and Oliver as they are known to their family, are two very hilarious, cats. Oliver and Holly were adopted by my family in 2006. I was in 8th grade. My parents picked the two of them because each cat has a personality like my sister and I. Oliver LOVES annoying Holly, much like I LOVE annoying Kaitlin. Holly likes to sleep all day and so does my sister. Oliver doesn't stop talking (meowing) and I think you get the picture! 

These two are so precious together, and so very entertaining. When we adopted them they weighed 4 pounds. Before we started them on a diet they weighed 25 pounds each! They love competing with each other for food. They bring so much joy, and many crazy stories to my family. I miss them both, but I am excited to get to see them soon this Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment