Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oliver

These 31 days I have spent so much time talking about my cat Zoey, but there are several other cats in my life I would love to talk about. 
This is a picture of my parents cat Oliver. He has a sister Holly, but I will save her pictures for a later date. 

My parents adopted these two kitties when they were babies, they were abandoned on the road as kittens. It was HORRIBLE! Well we took these kitties in a gave them a home. Oliver was chosen to be "my cat", but we have never been able to separate the cats. They are now both my parents kitties. 

Oliver weighs in at 18 pounds, he used to weigh 24 and has lost 6 pounds! What can I say, they sure do love to eat! He loves to terrorize his sister, and only wants to cuddle if you like cuddling with him! He loves yarn, and loves when you brush him. He also loves to beg for food at the dinner table. He is hilarious and shy all at the same time. He is a precious baby, and I am so glad he is a part of my family!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I can't stop reading about your cats. I'm not even a cat person, but I can't stop.
    Oliver sounds wonderful. I didn't know that cats begged for food...interesting.

    ReplyDelete