Friday, March 18, 2016

My Sister's Kitty

Stella
Me, Kaitlin, Stella and my Mommy!

My sister has a kitten. Her name is Stella. Stella is a demon kitty. She runs around the house ans attacks the other big cats! She weighs maybe two pounds, and wears this annoying collar. (It makes it easier to find the tiny cat in my parent's big house). Stella loves to play, but mostly loves terroizing other cats. She is cute though, so I guess she is okay! 

My sister has her own apartment that she shares with her roommate,Stella and her roommates dog. Because a dog is living in the house, Stella has started picking up dog-like traits. She will look your face, bark and she even cuddles with their dog. That part is precious. She also thinks that she is bigger than the dog, and tries to attack other large animals, she has learned the hard way that this is not true! 

I love my sister and her kitty cat. I will try to get some more videos and pictures of Stella to use in the coming days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment