Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Star Wars Family

Star Wars has been a popular franchise for a very long time. It's actually been around longer than I have been alive. That's right kiddies I am not as old as you seem to think I am! Anyway, my mother, my grandfather, my husband and his whole family are die-hard Star Wars fanatics! We all live ,breathe, and eat Star Wars!

This past year the new movie came out so plenty of new merchandise was available for purchase. (It made Christmas shopping so easy for my family!) It also led to wonderful costumes for all of us to wear, new clothes to buy and a Star Wars themed Christmas with my in-laws! (Told you we were die-hards). So of course this Halloween I purchased an R2-D2 costume for the youngest/smallest member of our family. Zoey! She hated it. As any cat or animal would. Personally I loved it, and you know I proudly carried her door to door and trick-or-treated with my cat-child.

My entire family is proud that my husband and I have carried on the Star Wars legacy and I can't wait to find another costume next Halloween!
Zoey in her Halloween Costume. Can't you tell she LOVES it??

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see your blog! 31 days of cats---awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to dress one of my cats up all the time. She loved it because I started dressing her up from the minute I got her. I'll have to share pictures with you of her Halloween costumes-- a witch and Captain Bella Sparrow! :D

    ReplyDelete