Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Potato Chips


This evening I was searching the internet and found this most amazing meme (or Meemee as my husband likes to call it). I found this magicalness and was truly inspired to write about my love of cats and potato chips. 

Just like the meme says, cats are like potato chips..you can't have just one. I must admit I am obsessed with Potato chips, I have been known to eat a family size bag in one sitting. However, cats are seriously just as amazing. I personally would love to have more than one cat. I promise you I have tried. The problem is my husband. I have a tendency to stop the car when I see and stray cat and I attempt to lure it into my car. My husband frowns upon this, and when he is driving he will speed up and try to distract me from the poor lonely soul. He doesn't know this, but I have food and treats in my car at all times, in the off chance I find a cat and manage to get it in the car. It just breaks my heart to know that, this poor cat is left to sleep out on the streets. 

I will continue to lure cats in to my car, until I know all of them are safe. My husband will still judge away. Besides, he's the crazy one, he married me!



No comments:

Post a Comment