Monday, March 14, 2016

The time Zoey jumped in the toilet...

I have mentioned this tragic story multiple times during these 31 days, so I feel like it is finally appropriate to give you the play by play of how Zoey managed to jump in the toilet the FIRST time. (Keep in mind this has happened numerous times since).

Scene: I am sitting enjoying one of my bingefest Netflix shows, and my husband is cooking in the kitchen. Zoey is looking out the window at a leaf that is floating by.

(BANG, CRASH, SWOOSH, KERPLUNK, SWIZZLE)

Me: Husband what was that?
Husband: I don't know what could it be?
Me: Oh snap! Where is the cat??
Husband: Oh goodness!
Me: I found her she is IN THE TOILET!
Zoey: MEEEEOOOOOWWWW (translation: I made a horrible decision).
Husband: GREAT! Now we have to give her a bath.
Me: Well DUH!
Husband: I'll get the bath started for her.
Zoey: Meow, meow, meow. (translation: I hate baths...why do I make such poor choices?)
Me: I am trying to bring her over, she is clawing me!!!
Husband: Zoey baby it will be fine, you are the crazy one that jumped in the toilet.
We give Zoey a bath. She meows and claws like nobody's business. I have scars to prove it!
Husband: See Zoey baby, you are fine. Did you learn your lesson?
Zoey: Meoooooow. (Maybe tonight, just wait I will do it again!!)
Me: Oh goodness, that was a crazy night. I can't wait to have a reason to write about it :)

THE END

1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh...and it was really about the cat! Loved the way you wrote it like a play! Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete