Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Here goes nothing...

Hello there internet world, like the title says... here goes nothing... 

If you haven't picked up on this yet, I am new to the whole blogging thing. I am excited, don't get me wrong, but I am still really nervous about the whole thing. When my coworker asked me to participate in the slice of life I responded with "why not", and here I am. I hope that you are all interested in all I have to share with you, I mean I am the MOST interesting person in the WHOLE world! 

Anyhoozle, for these 31 days of slicing  I will be writing about my cat-child Zoey (I don't have real children, so she is the center of my universe), my obsessive LOVE for zebras, and my crazy, wacky, loving, caring family. 

I can't wait to see what will come during these 4ish weeks, and I more importantly cannot wait to read all you people have to share! Enjoy!


Here is a Picture of my Cat-Child. There will be MANY more pictures of her throughout these 30 days.

Orson signing off!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your Slice of Life and get to know you more!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog and your kitty is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do a great job and will love the journey!

    ReplyDelete