Thursday, March 24, 2016

Selfies

Selfies are a very interesting thing. We had them when I was a kid, but there wasn't this cool option to flip the screen on your phone. You had to hold a bulky camera and pray you managed to get the picture somewhere near your face when you developed the film. I know that sounds like so long ago, but it was literally like less than 20 years ago FYI. With all that in mind, I love taking selfies. I love that the technology has changed so I am able to take much better selfies!

And guess what??? Zoey likes taking selfies with me too! Here is a picture of us together!

She doesn't seem to like it as much as she really does, but she loves me! Anyway, the technology is a changing and making collecting all these wonderful memories even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment