Sunday, March 20, 2016

Birds

I hate birds. It's true. I hate them! I am terrified of them. I just cannot stand them. They fly down and swoop at you. They make horrible squawking noises, they walk on the ground and you can never predict where they will go next. And they will eat you ALIVE. It will happen I know it.

Every year my family and I take a trip to the Zoo, and every year I have to walk through the bird house. I promise you I cry every time. Those birds aren't even in cages, they fly around freely, and attack innocent human beings. I hate birds. I just can't do it. I intentionally don't have trees by my house so they won't come near me.

This leads me to the cat part... I LOVE cats because they eat birds. Cats hunt the horrible flying things down and eat em. Cats watch from behind and get their prey. It is truly magical. Zoey will stare out the window for hours warning me about all the birds out there that are going to get me. I love her, and she loves me. And she hates birds too. We were meant to be mom and daughter.
Zoey "hunting" the horrible beasts that live outside

No comments:

Post a Comment