Thursday, March 31, 2016

The 31st Day of Cats

I did it! I did the unthinkable! I wrote for 31 days...ABOUT CATS!!! Some said I couldn't do it, others said it would be too hard, and several were simply amazed that I was trying such a complicated feat! And I DID IT!!! This feeling is amazing, it's the feeling you get when you study so much for a really tricky math test, and then you get 100%. It's the feeling you get when you are running 3 miles, and you are finally on the last lap! I love this feeling.

These pictures were just too cute not to post...Our Christmas Card Picture 2015

I do know that several of you are probably so disappointed that I will have to stop writing about cats. I know you were all so interested in all I had to say and I know you really loved all the pictures of Zoey :) But don't worry, I am a crazy cat lady, and I will always have more pictures to post, and the next time the "slice of life" comes around I am sure I will have 31 new stories about cats to share with the world! Thanks for a wonderful first "slice of life" or I should really call it "slice of cats" and I can't wait for year 2!
Zoey being Zoey

Orson signing off! Zoey says MEOOOOW which means see ya next year in cat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment