Wednesday, March 1, 2017

31 more days of CATS!


The Slice of Life, is always such a fun time at my school. My students, and colleagues all participate in writing for 31 days. It has amazed me over the last few years how excited my students get about writing. It is truly inspirational. Good work kiddos!!

However...I cannot just stop at the challenge of writing for 31 days I have to take it a step further. (I'm just a little too competitive :)) I plan on writing ONLY about cats for 31 days! I know those of you who are new to the challenge think that I will never be able to achieve this, well the joke is on you! I already did it once, and now the challenge is to write for 31 more days about ONLY cats AGAIN!

Some think I am crazy, well you are probably right! Because I am crazy about CATS! Hahahahaha. Anyway, these next 31 days you will see posts about my cat, my sisters cat, my parents cats, cats in general, you will see super cute pictures of my cat, funny cat quotes and the list goes on and on!

I am proud of all of you for taking this challenge, and I hope you enjoy reading about this teachers crazy obsession with cats!

Orson OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Bring on the cats! I'll be watching this closely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kelsey, this just made me smile. I have no doubt that you can write about cats for days!

    ReplyDelete