Friday, March 17, 2017

The Brain Break Club

I am sure most of you now are wondering why I am not the lady in charge of the Crazy About Cats Club, and honestly the answer to that is, Mrs. Abbott took it from me before I had a chance :)
I am however, the sponsor for the Brain Break Club!

This club does understand my love for cats. My favorite Brain Break is probably Kitty High Five or Cat Party! I like them because they are about cats, but also because they are just down right WEIRD! The dude at the end shows up wearing a CAT head! I also enjoy the llama song...but that is because it is also weird!

I love that I am the sponsor for this  club. I get to share my amazing dancing abilities with several other 5th and 6th graders and they all get to watch weird cat people dance as well! If you haven't yet, I hope you will consider joining my club as well!

2 comments:

  1. I love cats too. You have the best dance moves ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best brain break teacher ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete