Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mom and Cat Hide in Seek!

Zoey has such a fun personality. Cats have personalities much like humans and babies. Zoey loves to hide around corners and jump out and scare you! It is so funny! She creeps around the corner and hops out and makes her and her tail all "big and scary". She thinks she scares me, but she just ends up looking cute!

I have now taken this creeping up on me and I have turned it into a game! I hide around the corner and slowly back away until she peeks around and jumps. We will play this game for hours! Most cats get bored doing the same thing over and over again, but Zoey loves playing this with me!

Recently I have also tried creeping up on her, and it usually scares her away. But recently she has been "faking" being scared and then jumps out at me! I know this is like the silliest thing in the whole wide world, but I had never met a cat who liked to play games, but I am so glad I have taught Zoey how to do this!

3 comments:

  1. That must have been so funny!Now you have me wondering if other cats would do this too, one of my grandma's friends has six cats. They all have diffrent personallitys, one is cranky ,one is mean, one loves to play , one loves to hide, on is not that,good with kids, and last but not least the one that acts like a dog.Does the way you train them affect there personality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should video this, and send it to AFV. (Otherwise known as America's Funniest Home Videos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat, Ezra does that all of the time! Ezra is only 8 months old, so it doesn't suprise me!

    ReplyDelete