Thursday, March 23, 2017

Spring Cleaning

I know most of you spent your spring break going to cool places, playing all the new video games or just sleeping in. I spent my spring break cleaning! And I LOVED it! I haven't actually like deep cleaned my house since February (probably really January??), I am a teacher! I am a very busy woman! It was wonderful! I moved things around, I put all the laundry in its final resting place, and I have also made a giant pile of things that need to be donated!

I would also like to bring the cat part in now...Zoey is oddly curious about all the cleaning supplies and loves to follow me while I clean. That is until the MONSTER (the vacuum comes out). She is terrified of the vacuum. Even if I just pull it out of the closet she will run. I don't even know where she runs to, she hides and comes out about 3 hours after the vacuum has been put away! Crazy cat!

Anyway, I enjoyed my spring break spent cleaning, and I hope you enjoyed yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment