Monday, March 13, 2017

Shark Cat

This is Zoey in the Shark hat!

Sharks and cats...what do they have in common. Well not much...But when your coworker, Mrs. Crouch, buys your cat a shark hat you proudly make your cat wear it! And first of all Zoey looks super cute in her shark hat. My sister's cat also has a cute shark bed, and matching litter box. Maybe my sister actually has a shark problem....

I know that I have a problem because now my coworkers are all sharing cat related stories on my facebook page. Mrs. Greek bought me kitty christmas wrapping paper. I clearly have a cat problem now but I know that sometimes my cat brings happiness or a laugh to my coworker. 


5 comments:

  1. That shark hat is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Really cats wearing shark hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok Mrs.Orson your don't have a problem with cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. people say i have a shark problem but i think your cat problem is a little bigger. i also dressed my dog as a shark for halloween and i went as a marine bioligist.

    ReplyDelete