Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Kansas City

This weekend James and I decided to make a quick trip up to KC to see our families! My parents live in Overland Park and his parents live in Lee's Summit. It is so wonderful to have them so close, we were able to see both sets in one day, and eat lunch with all 6 of us!

My blog is about cats so while I was in KC we stayed at my parents house. My parents have 2 very large cats (25 pounds each) and my sister also brought her cat (the demon) home. Altogether we had 3 cats in the house! They very rarely ever get along. But I was able to capture this precious moment shared between the three cats.

My mom had just feed them all, and they were hungry! Right after they finished eating they all went back to hissing, meowing and fighting with each other! At least I was able to capture this precious moment while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment