Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Exhaustion

Today was Friday. My Friday started at 5 AM when I decided to run. I had a great run with a wonderful friend. I went home got ready for work and then I was off to school. There I chased missing assignments, graded projects, gave tests, told funny jokes, drank LOTS of coffee and had several students to check up on. I love my job, but by the time I am finally leaving and pulling into that driveway on a Friday I am one tired worn out lady.

And then I see Zoey staring at me through the garage window (you see our garage door, like the actual door, not the one that moves up and down, has a window in it). And then all the exhaustion and wear just melt away. In those moments that I see that precious little kitties face in the window I know that I am home and that I can finally relax and enjoy my family.
Zoey looking at me through our really random window. This was a posed picture and she WAS NOT having it.

I hope as each of you drove/rode the bus/walked home when you saw that precious mom/dad/cat/dog/child etc. you truly felt like you were at home and at peace!

Enjoy your weekend! Mine will be filled with Kitty snuggles.

1 comment:

  1. I am always so tired on Fridays too. My husband gets annoyed that I can't stay awake during movies because I am so sleepy.

    ReplyDelete