Friday, March 17, 2017

5:30 AM Wake-up Call!

5:00 AM: The alarm goes off. I decide that in 15 minutes when the alarm goes again I will actually get up to run. (Sleep for 15 more minutes).

5:15 AM: second alarm goes off. I again decide that I will actually go run at 5:30 when the next alarm goes off. (Go back to sleep again for 15 more minutes).

5:30 AM: third alarm goes off, and jump, pounce, purrrrr, the cat is now sitting on top of my face begging me to get up! I try reallly hard to go back to sleep, but I can't breathe cause you know she is sitting on my FACE! I finally get up, go to the kitchen, feed the cat, and I finally go for a run!

Sometimes I hate my morning "alarm", but at the end of the day, I know that Zoey is just trying to look out for me and is trying to make sure I get in my daily work out in. I love her and she is trying to make sure I don't get fat lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment