Saturday, March 4, 2017

Kong Zoom Groom Cat Brush

(This is my personal Review of the Kong Zoom Groom Cat Brush, written only for the Slice of Life, I promise :))



5 Stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I love this brush! This is a fairly inexpensive brush. It is easy to hold and bends to the ridges of your cats body. It is also for cats with sensitive skin since the painful poky bristles are gone! This brush allows my cat who is not a cuddler to actual sit on my lap a pet her. She will start purring the second I pull the brush out and will not stop even when I push the brush away. The cat comes in a beautiful purple color. (This is most cats favorite color just so you know). There are a few negatives. The brush will make the cat child shed aggressively, and cat hair will end up EVERYWHERE! Like your shirt will look like it is made out of cat hair... But to know that you cat enjoyed being brushed is totally worth all the hair.

I recommend all crazy cat lovers buy this brush. It is great for all cats of all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment