Monday, March 27, 2017

The toilet

The Toilet. Cats don't use toilets. Cats use nasty litter boxes. At least this is what I though until today...

Today Zoey flushed the toilet. She flushed it. She stood up on the toilet seat (the cover was down) and flushed the toilet! She actually did it! I called my mom to tell her this amazing feat and guess what! She said "yeah Kelsey, we potty trained our first cat!" What??!!?? This was all before I was born so apparently once my parents started having kids, they stopped teaching their cats to use the toilet!

Their first cat was named Woosey. They named her this because my dad wanted to call her the "Wonder Woose". That's right. My parents are weirder than me! Anyway, they potty trained her. Like the cat went poo poo in the potty! Apparently when you are training your cat to use the toilet you slowly move the litter box closer and closer to the toilet. Once the cat is comfortable you slowly put litter in the toilet until the cat uses the toilet. And then you give the cat a treat each time it flushes the toilet! So weird! But if you want to learn more about potty training cats, watch the youtube videos! It's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment