Monday, March 6, 2017

A very Star Wars Christmas Take 2!

All the stockings hung by the chimney with care

There are a two people in this world. Those who watch, love and breathe Star Wars and those who don't. I belong to the first category and so does my husband!(I mean we have a giant life-sized Darth Vader that sits in our living room :)) As well as the rest of the family. Star Wars is one of the many reasons my husband and I married each other. His family is just as passionate about these fan favorites. They are so passionate that we have now had 2 Star Wars themed Christmases! (2015 and 2016).
All the Legos we put together as a family. I had no idea how fun Legos were until this Christmas!
My mother-in-law really outdid herself. She decorated the tree to look like Darth. (See picture below).
Everyone needs a Darth Vader Tree
She bought us all Star Wars themed Legos that we completed together as a family. She bought us all R2D2 stockings, and of course matching R2 costumes for Zoey (see her costume in a past post from 2016) as well as their dogs! She bought fancy Star Wars china that we will continue to use every Christmas from here on out.
The fancy Star Wars China we will get to use forver!
Christmas is already a time I love and cherish because I get to spend it with my family and cat, but this one was truly amazing! We spent the whole day watching all the movies and putting together Legos with the cat and dogs sitting by the fire! A Christmas memory I will cherish forever!











1 comment: