Friday, March 10, 2017

ROADTRIP!

Most cats hate being in the car.

Most cats hate going anywhere near the garage.

Most  cats are scared of the noise of the car.

Well not my cat!

Zoey LOVES road trips. James and I each have family in KC, so anytime we go to visit family we bring the cat. We pack her up, with a bag full of toys, just like she was a real child! We bring her little bed she sleeps in and once we are on the highway, she just sleeps in the back seat! I kid you not! This cat is a weirdo!

This summer James and I were in a wedding, so of course we drove. It is the cheaper option, and this way we can bring the cat! She actually didn't make it to the wedding, she stayed at my aunts house in St. Louis. Anyway, this is the longest road trip she has taken with us. Most trips are the KC trips that last about two hours.
This is a pic from the Road trip this summer. From left to right you have, Nathan (James' brother), Me, Zoey and James!

Today she also took a trip up to the High School to pick up one of the neighbor kids from track practice. She loved it! She got to snuggle one of her favorite people and got to see the cows on the way! She sure does love road trips and I love that I have a cat who doesn't hate the car!

This is the picture from this afternoon, while we were waiting on Austin!

6 comments: