Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Princess Kitty

I found this quote on my calendar of daily cats (that's right, I have a calendar of cats:))and I just had to share and write about how this quote is all too true!


"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God".

Princess Zoey lives up to this quote all too much. She walks around the house like she owns the place. She climbs on the counters, sleeps wherever she wants, even if that is your face. She licks the food off of our plates, and I always make sure to give her my leftover cereal milk. Actually thinking back on it, maybe I don't have enough boundaries... Whatever....She is a princess! Zoey is the Princess of our house! I also feel like all cats feel that they are God and all humans must bow down to them. I won't actually bow down to Zoey, but I sure will continue to treat her like the Princess that she is!





2 comments:

  1. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God".

    apparently, you have not meet my dog.

    ReplyDelete