Saturday, March 18, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

I know this post is a day late, since this is technically the day after St. Patrick's Day, but I want to take a few minutes to talk about the amazing husband I have!

This St. Patrick's Day James wore a cat shirt! That's right. The crazy cat lady has found her crazy cat man! Now I don't think he really wanted to wear the shirt, but since I bought it for him (and I made him feel really guilty about it) he wore it! James is not a teacher, so at his work it is not exactly "normal" to dress up for holidays or participate in weird traditions, but because this man loves his wife, and his cat-child Zoey he wore the shirt!

I personally would love to wear it, but Walmart did not have my size! So I bought him one! You can see the picture below. And more importantly, you can see how wonderful and truly manly my husband is! (And now he has to wear the shirt once a year FOREVER!!)
That is a cat leprechaun riding a cat unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment